Friday, November 6, 2009

Almost a year ago...


Sam was a groomsman in a friend's wedding this weekend. Seeing the lovely pictures on Facebook the next day made me think about our wedding, which wasn't even a year ago, but it seems so distant at this point.


I'm sure everyone says this, but I absolutely loved my wedding. Of course, there were a few things I might change if I had it to do all over again, but for the most part, it was a great experience. The decision to have a destination wedding (we got married in Disney World) was certainly the best one we could have made. It was relatively small, and it was kind of like going on vacation with our friends, not just one big night that ended too quickly.


When I look at my wedding pictures, I can't stop smiling. Not because they are so amazing or anything, but because I remember how certain and happy I was to be there, looking into the face of my amazing husband, throwing a big party for the people we love, and beginning a new chapter of my life.


And now it's a year later with another chapter about to begin. 43 days.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment